Service level agreement
Last Updated May 23, 2018
This Apifonica API Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) governs the use of the Apifonica API under the terms of the ApifonicaTerms of Service (“Terms of Service”) between Apifonica. (“Apifonica”, “us” or “we”) and users of the Apifonica API (“you” or “Customer”). This SLA applies separately to each account using the Apifonica API. Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the terms of the Terms of Service and capitalized terms will have the meaning specified in the Terms of Service. Apifonica reserves the right to change the terms of this SLA in accordance with the Terms of Service.
1. Service commitment
Apifonica will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Apifonica API available 99.95% of the time.
Tracking of performance against the SLA shall be undertaken by Apifonica using its internal measuring tools and processes. The Monitoring Service reports of availability is currently available at ;
- Availability - means that the Platform is available for the transmission and reception of Messages and Voice calls.
- Month - means a calendar month.
- Platform -means the platform used by Apifonica to provide the Services.
- SLA Exceptions -means any failure to meet a service level as a result (either wholly or in part) of: (a) maintenance; (b) acts or omissions of Service Providers; (c) force majeure conditions referred to in the Terms of Service; (d) suspension of the Services in accordance with the TOS; (e) Customer caused issues including (but not limited to): (I) any failure to provide information requested by Apifonica; (II) any failure to interface to the Platform in accordance with Apifonica’s instructions; or (III) the throughput which Apifonica has agreed to provide under the Agreement being exceeded).
- Resolution -means that Apifonica has determined that a Service Issue has been fixed, resolved or worked around.
- Response Time -means that Apifonica has provided an acknowledgment to the Customer that the Service Issue has been logged (by email or telephone).
- Service Issue -means the Platform and/or Services are not able to be accessed or used substantially in accordance with your Agreement with Apifonica.
- Working Hours - means 8AM until 6PM CET (Monday to Friday)
4. Support agreement
4.1 How do I report Service Issues to Apifonica?
Customers should report all Service Issues to Apifonica Customer Support, using one of the following methods:
|Priority||Definition||Target response time|
|Critical||Critical for business. Messaging and/or voice-related Services are unavailable. Represents a complete loss of service or a significant feature that is completely unavailable, and no workaround exists. Does not include development issues or problems in staging environments.||2 hours||4 hours|
|High||Degraded service. Includes intermittent issues and reduced quality of service. A workaround may be available. Does not include development issues or problems in staging environments.||3 hours||4 hours|
|Normal||Non critical function or procedure, unusable or hard to use having an operational impact, but with no direct impact on services availability. A workaround is available.||6 hours||Next business day|
|Low||Non critical function or procedure, unusable or hard to use having an operational impact, but with no direct impact on services availability. A workaround is available.||8 hours||Next business day|
In the case of unplanned maintenance, Apifonica will use reasonable efforts to provide 24 hours’ email notice, if practicable. Additionally, Apifonica will use reasonable efforts to give the Customer advance email notice of any planned maintenance by Service Providers which affects Services relating to particular destinations (provided Apifonica gets equivalent notice from the applicable Service Providers).